Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What do you do when feeling down? CAT NAP!

Had 3 pitches today and got caught in the rain while doing so. The first pitch pretty much took up the whole morning and it was terrible. Almost got into an argument with the panelist as we were looking at 2 different directions for the company.

I had pretty much put up a tough fight in terms of steering the way I want my company to grow. We shall see how it goes.

Left the place for the next appointment (back to back) which I had about an hour buffer time. It was raining really heavily and I braved the rain trying to look for a bus stop (I did not drive today).

After the 2nd appointment, decided on crashing home for abit before the 3rd appointment in the evening. Grabbed a hearty lunch (didn't have breakfast) and it was about 3pm before I ate anything today.

I had quite a number of things in my To-do List but decided on putting everything aside and taking an hour nap. Woke up and continued work for the next 3 hours before my evening appointment.

The cat nap worked wonders else I have already fallen sick from walking in the rain all afternoon.





The Young CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment